Families are encouraged to visit the school for a tour of the campus and talk with our admission staff. Appointments can be made by contacting the school administration or by filling this online Interest Form.
Application and Required Documents
Interested parents would need to either apply online by filling in this Application Form or in person at the school by obtaining the application pack from the reception desk.
The parents would need to submit the required documents listed below, either by attaching soft copies in the online application form, or by physically submitting the documents at the school.
- Three recent passport-sized photographs of the student
- An original school report for the past two years
- A recent attested report card:
- From the Ministry of Education in the country applicants are coming from and the Saudi Embassy, if transferring from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- From the Saudi Ministry of Education, if transferring from outside Riyadh
- A statement from the transferring school stating the latest exams taken, if transferring during the academic year
- A copy of the student’s, mother’s, and father’s passports
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
- A copy of the student’s vaccination card
- Parent/Guardian/Applicant identification:
- For Non-Saudi applicants, a copy of resident permit (Iqama)
- For Saudi applicants, copy of ID
- A sponsor's letter from the guardian’s workplace
- Financial clearance from the last attended school, if transferring from a school in Riyadh
- Original Ministry of Education's approval from the previous school, if transferring from a school in Riyadh
- Parent/Guardian's statement (a statement explaining why you chose our school)
Once the application is received, the Admissions Office schedules an appointment with the parents for a school presentation, in which parents are introduced to SABIS® in all its aspects.
There is no application deadline, but it is recommended that the admission process be initiated early on. Applications are accepted but place offers are granted based on spaces available throughout the school year.
Admissions decisions are made after careful evaluation of the candidates. Results of diagnostic testing and previous school records are considered on a case-by-case basis. Additional criteria for admission include motivation, social and emotional development, willingness to work hard, and the ability of Jeddah International Academy to accommodate the needs of the candidate.
Please note that, in order to complete the registration, the above-mentioned documents should be presented upon initiation of the admissions process in support of the application. A final admission decision cannot be made without this information.
Once accepted and the required fees paid, a place for the student is reserved.