Application and Required Documents
There is no application deadline, but it is recommended that the admission process be initiated early on. Applications are accepted on a space availabliliy basis throughout the school year.
Along with the student application form, you will be asked to provide us with the following documents:
- Three recent passport-sized photographs
- An original school report for the past two years
- A recent attested report card:
- From the Ministry of Education in the country applicants are coming from and the Saudi Embassy if transferring from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- From the Saudi Ministry of Education if transferring from outside Riyadh
- A statement from the transferring school stating the latest exams taken if transferring during the academic year
- A copy of the student’s, mother’s, and father’s passport
- A copy of the birth certificate
- A copy of the vaccination card
- Guardian/applicant identification
- For Non-Saudi Arabian applicants, a copy of resident permit (Iqama)
- For Saudi Arabian applicants, copy of ID
- A sponsor's letter from the guardian’s workplace
- Financial clearance from the last attended school if transferring from a school in Riyadh
- Original Ministry of Education's approval from the previous school if transferring from a school in Riyadh
- Guardian's statement (a statement explaining why you chose our school)
Admission decisions are made after careful evaluation of each applicant. Results of diagnostic testing and previous school records are considered on a case-by-case basis. Additional criteria for admission include motivation, social and emotional development, willingness to work hard, and the ability of JIA to accommodate the needs of the candidate.
Please note that, in order to complete the registration, the above mentioned documents should be presented upon initiation of the admission process in support of the application. A final admission decision cannot be made without this information.